Hello there everyone!!
Hope your Thursday is off to a thrilling start! 🙂
But guess what…..
That’s right!!! Only 2 weeks until the big fat man with the long white beard comes to town!
Christmas is upon us my friends, and I am so excited! 🙂
But first, oatmeal.
I’m not sure if I made this recipe already, but I am sharing it with you regardless because I think you’ll enjoy it. This baked oatmeal is sensational because you have a double dosage of nuttiness from the PB2 and the normal peanut butter! OH YEAH I WENT THERE. If you don’t have PB2, feel free to just use all peanut butter! I’m sure your stomach won’t mind. 😉
The oats are packed with 6 grams of healthy fat and 16 grams of protein from the Greek yogurt, peanut butter, PB2, and egg white. You could mix the peanut butter in the batter if you wanted to, but I saved that for topping!
Okay I’m hungry, let’s bake! 🙂
Peanut Butter Brownie Baked Oatmeal
- Serves: 1
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 20-22 minutes
- Total Time: 30-32 minutes
1/3 of a ripe banana, mashed
2 tbsp. plain, nonfat Greek yogurt
3 tbsp. Liquid Egg Whites
1/2 tsp vanilla extract
1/2 cup rolled oats
1/4 tsp baking powder
1/2 tbsp. PB2
Pinch of salt
1 tbsp. cocoa powder
1/2-1 tsp peanut butter, for topping (or can be mixed into the batter with the wet ingredients)
- Preheat oven to 350° Fahrenheit and spray a small ramekin or baking dish with PAM and set aside.
- Mash your banana and add that into a mixing bowl first. Now add the rest of the wet ingredients and mix until well-combined. You could add in the normal peanut butter here if you wanted to!
- Add the oats, baking powder, salt, PB2, and cocoa powder and mix everything until well-combined. Top with the peanut butter if you so choose. Pour the mixture into the baking dish and bake for about 20-22 minutes, or until the top is set.
- Feel free to top with coconut, honey, or anything else you can think of!
- ENJOY! 🙂
To view this photo and other pictures of gorgeous oatmeal, be sure to check out my Instagram!
Happy baking! 🙂