Oh hello there lovely people!!
Guess what day it is??
Well now that we know our days of the week, let me introduce you to two best friends who have been thick as thieves since the beginning of time. They compliment each other in any situation, they’re the perfect pair, and they’re ready to be eaten…
I’m talking about the friendship between Banana and Peanut Butter of course!!! 😉 It’s the perfect flavor combination for anything and probably the healthiest snack ever. Seriously, what are you waiting for?
Luckily, I’m here to help you out! This is usually my go-to baked oatmeal on Sundays and realized that I finally perfected my recipe!
*Note: feel free to adapt the recipe however you choose, if you don’t have PB2, use regular peanut butter! If you don’t have Liquid Egg Whites, use milk instead!*
It’s easy, breezy, and beautiful. Bananapeanutbutter.
The Best Banana PB2 Baked Oatmeal
- Serves: 1
- Prep Time: 10 minutes (including preheat)
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Total Time: 30 minutes
1/2 of a ripe banana, mashed
3 tbsp. Liquid Egg Whites
2 tbsp. plain, nonfat Greek yogurt
1/2 tsp vanilla extract
1/2 cup rolled oats
Pinch of salt
1/4 tsp baking powder
2 tbsp. PB2 (for the top) (*If you use regular peanut butter, the protein content and nutritional value will change*)
- Preheat oven to 350° Fahrenheit and spray a single-serve glass baking dish with PAM. Set aside.
- In a small mixing bowl, mash the ripe banana, then add the liquid egg whites, Greek yogurt, and vanilla extract. Whisk well to combine.
- Add in the oats, salt, and baking powder, and mix until everything is well combined. Transfer to the prepared ramekin and bake for 19-20 minutes.
- While the oats are baking, prepare the PB2. (Mix 1 tbsp. of water with the 2 tbsp. of PB2 until a “paste” forms). Top your oats with the PB2 and devour.
- ENJOY! 🙂
I hope you all enjoy the gorgeousness, find it on my Instagram! 🙂
Have a wonderfully wacky Wednesday! 🙂 XOXO